7.5 Hours per week – Monday – Friday 11.30 am – 13.00 pm
38 weeks per year (term time only)
Essex Salary Scale 2, Points 2 – 3. (Actual annual salary £3,116.91 – 3,179.36)
We have a vacancy for a Kitchen Assistant to join our small, friendly catering team.
Duties will include:
- Setting up dining hall ready for service and clearing away ready for the commencement of the afternoon school session.
- To assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food.
- Maintaining the workflow within the school kitchen with particular regard to washing up during and after service.
- Correct usage of kitchen equipment in line with current guidelines.
- Ability to undertake all aspects of cleaning (light and heavy) under the direction of the Catering Manager, adhering to current guidelines with regard to health & safety, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Flexibility to cover additional hours if required and a willingness to undertake relevant training.
- The postholder is expected to have a responsible attitude and good self-presentation.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming environment where the focus is on developing and nurturing a lifelong love of learning.
- A team of fantastic teachers and support staff who are committed to school improvement and achievement for all.
Please take care to complete the application in full as incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Information about the School
St Cedd’s C of E Primary School is a friendly, small, village school located in the heart of Bradwell – on – Sea. We aim to provide a high-quality experience enabling all of our children to achieve their potential as individuals, within a distinctive Christian ethos. The aims of St Cedd’s are founded on the recognition that the family and the school are working together for the development of our children. In 2018 SIAMs recognised that strong and seamless leadership and governance ensured the need of all pupils and their families are nurtured. In 2017 Ofsted judged our school to be good.
Application Closing Date: 5th June 2022
Interviews will be held: Week Commencing 6th June 2022
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Please complete the attached application form and send to Gaye.Dodds@dcvst.org