Deputy Headteacher - Great Clacton
The Governors and Headteacher of Great Clacton Church of England Junior School are seeking to appoint a creative, talented and enthusiastic Deputy Headteacher who has a passion for school improvement and strives for excellence in all that they do.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
They should be:
- able to demonstrate proven success in school development in senior leadership
- a proven record of outstanding classroom practice providing a role-model and an ability to communicate this to colleagues
- be able to model, coach and support colleagues towards raising standards across the key stage
- an excellent understanding of the use of assessment to improve standards
- able to lead, motivate and inspire the whole school community
- friendly and approachable with drive, ambition and a positive personality
- a clear vision on developing the distinctiveness of our Church school and demonstrate a strong commitment to working in partnership with the local church community
- have proven behaviour management skills and understand how to ensure inclusive practice
We can offer:
- a vibrant, friendly staff team who are committed delivering the best
- a safe, caring and happy school where pupils are at the heart of all we do
- motivated pupils who are keen to succeed and learn
- a challenging role but one that holds many rewards
- opportunities for your own professional development supported by our Governing body and Headteacher
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school office to make an appointment and for further details.
Great Clacton CEVA Junior School is committed to the safeguarding, protections and welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Great Clacton Church of England Junior School is a 2 form entry junior school with bulge classes in current years 3 and 4. Rated good by Ofsted and SIAMS in 2016. We have great relationships the parish of with St Johns and St Marks and work closely with local schools as part of the STPP.
Applications close: Thursday 10th October 2019